This Policy was last updated on 10/05/2022.
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website.
We may use this information to:
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website);
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services;
- Help us better understand our visitor and/or customer requirements and interests;
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively;
- Provide interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Consent – notification on website
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up banner on screen requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies within the settings section of our cookie banner; however certain features of our website may not function fully or as intended.
Types of Cookies Used
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping basket.
Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We use software from third parties to operate our website on a legitimate interest basis. These third parties allow us, for example, to process your order, process your payments, manufacture personalised items, provide you with an interface to place your orders or present you with relevant content. Your data may be derived to these systems to fulfil our operations. These parties may change from time to time. We will use reasonable endeavours to regularly update this policy accordingly. Below you can access to the specific Privacy Policies of these parties:
- BigCommerce https://support.bigcommerce.com/s/article/General-Data-Protection-Regulation
- Nominow https://www.nominow.com/en/data-security-statement
- Odoo https://www.odoo.com/security
- Hubspot https://legal.hubspot.com/dpa
- Adyen https://www.adyen.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
- Aftership https://www.aftership.com/privacy
- Narvar: https://corp.narvar.com/uk/cookie-policy
Here is how to do this on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Additionally, regarding third-party cookies used to provide advertising based on your interests, please note that certain third parties may be members of some of the following self-regulatory programmes for online behavioural advertising, with the relevant voluntary exclusion options:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) - http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Please note that certain cookies may be set the moment you start visiting this website. You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this website through your browser settings at any time. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. For more information about how to change your browser settings, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.